Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem upgrading from spring-flex 1.0.3 to 1.5.0

Hi,

The problem with 1.5.0 is that every time a java exception is thrown back to the flex client, the log is polluted by a long stacktrace. With 1.0.3 this did not happen.

Example 1.0.5:
    Code:
    WARN - The following exception occurred during request processing by the BlazeDS MessageBroker and will be serialized back to the client: 
    flex.messaging.MessageException: com.test.exceptions.DataNotFoundException : <Message that is shown to the user>
    at flex.messaging.services.remoting.adapters.JavaAdapter.invoke(JavaAdapter.java:444)
    at flex.messaging.services.RemotingService.serviceMessage(RemotingService.java:183)
    Can anyone explain why this happens?

Edit: Well, now I found this: https://jira.springsource.org/browse/FLEX-93. So then the question is: How can I turn this off?

Thanks
    Last edited by 2rr; Sep 6th, 2011, 03:56 AM.

I had another go at fixing this exception message problem...
    Last edited by 2rr; Sep 21st, 2011, 04:15 AM.

Comment

It seems like I have to override the class org.springframework.flex.core.DefaultExceptionLogg er, and make sure that this will not log warnings. But how should I do this?

First I create a custom class which implements the ExceptionLogger interface. Then I have to make sure that this custom class is used. This is where I struggle. I somehow have to call the ExceptionTranslationAdvice.setExceptionLogger(myCu stomExceptionLogger). I hoped it would be as easy as writing <flex:exception-logger ref="myCustomExceptionLogger"/>. (As I do with <flex:exception-translator...)

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Comment

Working...
      X