Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple forms in a single page - how (spring mvc)

Has anyone had success getting multiple forms (each with their own controllers, etc) in the same page? What do you set each form's action to? Any help would be appreciated.

R

See below

Comment

Perhaps I was wrong

I guess I didn't have it fixed after all. Here's what I'm trying to do. I want to have one page (overview) that handles a couple of different actions. I want to have 2 different forms in this page (hidden and displayed via javascript) which post to their own form controllers. One of these is the front end for a wizard.

The flow of this goes as follows:

call wasteOverview.htm (htm is my dispatch servlet mapping). This is just a controller to load a couple of lists, etc. It retuns the overview view.

Overview view will have 2 forms in it. One posts to addWasteWizard.htm which is what I have a WizardController mapped to. When I post that form, spring is trying to redirect me to the first page in the series (which I have set to wasteOverview.htm) instead of treating it as if the first page of the wizard series had been posted. I imagine the second form will attempt to display the form view at this point, as well. How do I configure the forms so that this paradigm will work?

Comment

Working...
      X