• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coldfusion Dynamic Language Support

Hi,
    I ran into this:

http://static.springsource.org/sprin...-language.html

And now im really excited to see if its possible to actually make a ColdfusionFactory for spring.

The biggest problem i ran into, just thinking about this, is that coldfusion has several scopes, for example the application scope. Within one servlet coldfusion can run many different coldfusion applications. They each have their own scope.

I found this on the adobe site:

===
    ColdFusion runs as a J2EE application on the J2EE application server. The J2EE application ServletContext is a data structure that stores objects as attributes. A ColdFusion Application scope is represented as an attribute named by the Application scope name. The attribute contains the scope values as a hash table. Therefore, you access ColdFusion Application scope variable in a JSP page or servlet using the following format:

((Map)application.getAttribute("CFApplicationName" ))).get("appVarName")
    ===

Other scopes include: url, form, session, client, server ...

So this context should be available when coldfusion functions in coldfusions objects (cfc's) are called.

So far, i was thinking maybe something needs to be done to integrate springs dispatcher servlet with the coldfusion bootstrapservlet, so somehow the servletcontext from coldfusion gets passed to the dispatcherservlet...

Is there anyone who has any idea how this would be possible?
    Any ideas are welcome on any of this

greets,
    klaas
Working...
X