Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why this annotation, @ManagedBean, can't be used in this scenario? As far as I know this is a JSF annotation ...
    Seems that the same applies for the @Service, @Repository and @Controller (they also don't work).

I also tried to turn on the exception translation but it does not work as it should (well, without the @Repository annotation I couldn't event test it).

I goggled it and I've found some similar samples for this scenario (Spring + JSF2) but all of then are using the Spring MVC/Web Flow package. I didn't saw any of those at here.

Please, anyone could help with some magic explanation?
    8-)

Comment

Originally posted by agodinhost View Post
      Why this annotation, @ManagedBean, can't be used in this scenario? As far as I know this is a JSF annotation ...
      It's not the problem JSF+SPRING. It's problem because you try use CDI with jsf annotation.

@ManagedBean is jsf annotation, and @Named is CDI annotation.
      When you want to inject some stuff using CDI there should be @Named.

Comment

Hmm, ok, I think that I did understood this one, but how about the other annotations? The @Service and the @Repository are not working with this setup ...

Comment

At this link you can find a complete project integrating Spring MVC, JSF and ICEFaces: http://infoone.it/index.php/en/our-k...-icefaces.html

Comment

Working...
          X