Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
portletMultipartResolver disables DefaultAnnotationHandlerMapping Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• portletMultipartResolver disables DefaultAnnotationHandlerMapping

When I add a portletMultipartResolver to my spring-portlet.xml file, it apperars to suppress the execution of interceptors defined on the o.s.w.portlet.mvc.annotation.DefaultAnnotationHand lerMapping.

The following is an excerpt from my config file. When the portletMultipartResolver is uncommented, I no longer see OpenSessionInViewInterceptor entries in the debug log.

Code:
    <!-- Handler Mappings -->
        <bean class="org.springframework.web.portlet.mvc.annotation.DefaultAnnotationHandlerMapping">
            <property name="order" value="10"/>
            <property name="interceptors">
    			<bean class="org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.support.OpenSessionInViewInterceptor">
    				<property name="sessionFactory" ref="sessionFactory"/>	      			
        		</bean>
    		</property>
        </bean>  

<!-- 
         <bean id="portletMultipartResolver" 
    class="org.springframework.web.portlet.multipart.CommonsPortletMultipartResolver"/>
       -->
    Does anyone know if this is expected behaviour or whether I am using the portletMultipartResolver incorrectly?

Thanks for your help.

Certainly isn't expected behavior, and I don't see a problem with your instantiation of the portletMultipartResolver.

Any chance of stepping though it all in a debugger to see what might be going wrong?

Comment

I've just discovered the 'applyWebRequestInterceptorsToRenderPhaseOnly' property which when set false appears to solve my issue (probably due to me misreading the logs, sorry).

Comment

Working...
      X