Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
About basic authentication to jasperreport sever with Spring using web services Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About basic authentication to jasperreport sever with Spring using web services

Hello everybody,

I'm using Spring framework with Spring Tool Suite and I'm trying to authenticate to the jasperreport server with basic authentication. I found in almost all the tutoriels that the spring security configuration file is configured like this:<user name="mkyong" password="123456" authorities="ROLE_USER" /> (in authentication manager) in the spring-security.xml file. I see that it's useful only if we develop our own application in the same project (for example) and we want to authenticate to this application.But in my case I have to authenticate to a jasperreport sever.Does it work the same in this case? Also, I see that in some cases the jdbc driver is invoked in the spring-security.xml file, but I'm connecting to a server not to a database.So, I don't think that I have to use the jdbc. The tutoriels that I found don't meet my need exactly, because they don't treat the connexion to the server, but just to some pre-developped applications or databases.So please, if you can help me with any useful tutoriels I will be thankful.
    Best regards

CORS jar doesn't take effect in Spring Tool Suite

I'm struggling to resolve the problem of cross origin.As I'm using Maven, I add java-property-utils-1.9 and cors-filter-1.9.2 to the pom.xml. Then I configured my web.xml like this
    <filter><filter-name>CORS</filter-name><filter-class>com.thetransactioncompany.cors.CORSFilter</filter-class></filter><filter-mapping><filter-name>CORS</filter-name><url-pattern>/*</url-pattern> </filter-mapping>
    I found in other stackoverflow conversations that it is working perfectly with eclipse and tomcat.But now, I'm using Spring Tool Suite and I don't know what It is going wrong! I'm I missing some further configurations ? Please help me if you have any suggestions.

Comment

You could check out our CORS example in the Spring guides.

This question is probably a better candidate for StackOverflow, perhaps with the "spring", "spring-mvc" and "cors" tags.

Could you post your question there?
      The forums are moving to stackoverflow, a page explaining all this will be available there in a few days: http://spring.io/questions

Comment

Working...
      X