Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple web app problem

Hi all,

I ve a strange problem ... :

I develop 2 web apps "A" and "B" (so I have 2 .war files) .
    When A is deployed alone it works well and this is the same for B.
    But when A is deployed and I decided to deployed B and test it in the same time, I ve an error :
    Code:
    java.lang.ClassCastException
    	controller.QuoteController.onSubmit(QuoteController.java:28)
    	org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.SimpleFormController.processFormSubmission(SimpleFormController.java:202)
    	org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.AbstractFormController.handleRequestInternal(AbstractFormController.java:236)
    	org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.AbstractController.handleRequest(AbstractController.java:121)
    	org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.SimpleControllerHandlerAdapter.handle(SimpleControllerHandlerAdapter.java:45)
    	org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(DispatcherServlet.java:485)
    	org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.serviceWrapper(FrameworkServlet.java:342)
    	org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doPost(FrameworkServlet.java:328)
    	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
    	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)
    This error occurs when I m testing B but it refers to a class which is in A! :shock: :shock:

To not have this error, I have to undeploy the web app A and when I do it, the web app B works well then ....

Have someone already had this problem?

well

Hi,

I ve deleted the class in Web App A which have the quite same name that a class in my web app B (QuoteController), this class was not useful in A so this wasn't a problem.
    I think that there was a missconfusion (from me and my configuration files, from spring or from my app server) about the controller which as the same name in A and B ...

Anyway, all works well now but I hope I will not have this error again :?

Comment

Working...
    X