X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confusion on a Business Delegate example from Spring Ref

Confusion on a Business Delegate example from the Spring Reference Documentation 1.2.1

On page #183, the example talks about setMyComponent(MyComponent myComponent){…} on the controller. I am not sure how to integrate this into the files I have.
    I am using an existing implementation of struts 1.2.4 and tiles. Now I have changed my Controller to use DelegatingTilesRequestProcessor, but have not changed my Tiles implementation at all.

I also have created a POJO ConsumerManager, ConsumerDAO and have a Consumer.
    I created the following mapping:

<bean id="consumerDAO" class="com.blackhawk.ff.consumer.webservice.Consum erWebserviceDAO"/>

<bean id="consumerManagerTarget" class="com.blackhawk.ff.service.impl.ConsumerManag erImpl">
    <constructor-arg><ref local="consumerDAO"/></constructor-arg>
    </bean>

I have a LookupDispatchAction method implementation like this:

IConsumer consumer = ((ConsumerManager)getWebApplicationContext().getBe an("consumerManagerTarget")).findConsumer((ISearch Key) form);

So, my confusion is to how to tie my ConsumerManager, to my action class where I though I would be using this.
    And where does setMyComponent(MyComponent myComponent){…} come into play here?
Working...
X