Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AbstractWizardFormController - need a little help

Hi,

I have an issue with my WizardFormController where sometimes I have to access the form controller but go to a specfic target page instead of the first page in the array. Once in the form controller this is easy as I can specify the page using _targetn thing is I need to automatically go to a specific page in the array depending on a given session var
    Is there a way to achieve this, I have tried over riding getTargetPage but it doesn't make a difference when I first access the controller code.
    In short I need to ensure formBackingObject is called then the user is redirected to a specific page in the array depending on a session variable.

I would appreciate any help I can get on this and if you're in Sydney I'll buy you a beer

Cheers

Bill

We do this in a few spots. Try passing _targetn as a parameter when you redirect.

If that works, mine's a Carlton or New.

Comment

Nice one

thanks for your reply but I got it sorted using the getInitialPage method. It was only when first entering the form controller that I wished to go to a seperate page now I have it sorted. Gotta say thanks for your prompt reply. As I sorted it out myself you don't get a Carlton but you can have an orrible New

Comment

Working...
      X