Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Multiple file upload using commons fileupload support and SimpleFormController? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple file upload using commons fileupload support and SimpleFormController?

Hi,

I've read the official manual but it makes no mention of how to upload multiple files where the form may contain multiple input file tags with the same name such as name="files[]". What's the Spring way of handling this?

I've tried scraps of information I've found on here and on the web. I've even found an open bug in Spring jira which seems to suggest that this is not supported. I'm using commons file upload support in spring.

A complete example or a link to documentation would be much appreciated.

Many thanks.

Hi,
    Were you able to get any documentation for this? I am also trying to do a multiple file upload.

Thanks

Comment

Yes problem solved.

See blog post - 'Implementing single and multiple file multipart uploads using Spring 2.5'.

Basically you can't do multiple file upload using the form backing object bean. Your choices are either use the raw request passed to your controller or use commons file upload buffered api directly or use commons file upload streaming api. Read more on link above.

Comment

Working...
      X