X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning messages when using JSF with spring

I am using Spring 2.5 with JSF richfaces on WAS 6.1. I am using "Controller" annotation for my spring and JSF managed beans. But everytime when a bean is accessed the following warning message is given :

org.springframework.web.context.request.FacesReque stAttributes registerDestructionCallback Could not register destruction callback [org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Disposab leBeanAdapter] for attribute 'userLoginBean' because FacesRequestAttributes does not support such callbacks

Is there a way to correct this warning?

I'm having the same problem.
    Can anyone make clear what this warning is for?

Comment

For others who land here with the same problem:

You're missing the org.springframework.web.context.request.RequestCon textListener in web.xml.

Lookup in Spring Reference, chapter 3.4.4.1. Initial web configuration.

Comment

I have this definition in web.xml and the problem is not because of this I suppose.

<listener>
        <listener-class>
        org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListe ner
        </listener-class>
        </listener>
        <listener>
        <listener-class>
        org.springframework.web.context.request.RequestCon textListener
        </listener-class>
        </listener>

Comment

I guess this warning is more ambiguous that what I first thought...

I'm not using websphere (I'm using Tomcat), and my warning disappeared when I added the listener.

My suggestion is to make a little prototype in tomcat, bundling all the spring + jsf jars in the WEB-INF/lib folder. When you have the prototype working, dump the application (war) in WebSphere (with the complete lib folder!) and see if it works.

You may have stumbled on those classloading-shared-jar issues where you're using the wrong libraries.

Hope it helps!

Comment

Working...
          X