Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• url not resolved

hi,
    i have a very odd problem; my app url http://localhost:8080/app/login.htm is not resolved; the controller is not called, also the only filter invoked is OpenSessionInViewFilter which opens the hib sess and the closes it. In the browser i get blank page. I've put spring in debug and the thing that got my atention is :No bean named 'viewNameTranslator' found.......Creating instance of bean org.springframework.web.servlet.view.DefaultReques tToViewNameTranslator'......Unable to locate RequestToViewNameTranslator with name 'viewNameTranslator': using default [org.springframework.web.servlet.view.DefaultReques tToViewNameTranslator@140c973];

I use Resin AppServer,the server starts without error, deployies without error the application; there is no error with log4j log level info.

so every thing starts up, but inking an url i get no call to the controller; it is very strange, i never got this kind of problem; here is my controller-servlet:

<bean name="localeChangeInterceptor" class="com.mycompany.common.controller.controllers .intl.LocaleChangeInterceptor">
    <property name="paramName"><value>language</value></property>
    </bean>

<!-- URL Mapping -->
    <bean name="handlerMapping" class="org.springframework.web.servlet.handler.Bea nNameUrlHandlerMapping">
    <property name="interceptors">
    <list>
    <ref bean="localeChangeInterceptor"/>
    </list>
    </property>
    </bean>

<!-- View Resolving -->
    <bean name="viewResolver" class="org.springframework.web.servlet.view.Resour ceBundleViewResolver">
    <property name="order" value="0"/>
    <property name="basenames">
    <list>
    <value>spring/views-common</value>
    <value>spring/views-legacy</value>
    </list>
    </property>
    </bean>

thanks,
    Viorel
    Last edited by viorel.chelaru; Nov 10th, 2008, 01:35 PM.
Working...
X