Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to speed up web application?

Hi,
    what's the best frameworks (e.g. tiles) / solutions that can increase speed during moving through pages? I've probrlem with page load time. I tried to use velocity + tiles2, but it didn't increase speed (most data in my pages is load through ajax functions: direct web remoting) but even generating site without data takes too much time in my 'feeling'. thx

Why should it be the web layer that is slow. Just throwing in random stuff trying to speed up your application isn't good. First measure what is the slowest, what are the pain points and next start with the biggest one. But you will have to monitor eveyrthing. The fact that your application is slow can also be very well due to improper use of frameworks, or due to some slowing service call or....

Comment

I've changed earlier some of my function during testing application (if they take too much time) and structure of db to increase speed. I've tested accurately other layers. Now the last thing is web layer. The problem is the time during changing 'Tabs' in application last long. Thx

Comment

Working...
      X