Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Use RequestToViewNameTranslator on MultiActionController?

Hi guz,

At the moment, I am using ControllerClassNameHandlerMapping to do the request - controller mapping. And I am now trying to use RequestToViewNameTranslator with MultiActionController.

The problem I get is in the request I have to use something like "/controllerPrefix/view.do" to make the dispatcher maps to a MultiActionController, thus the view translator will return logical view name like "/controllerPrefix/view", which means I have to put the JSP file inside a folder named "controllerPrefix"

Is there a better way to do it? I want all my JSP files put together. Thanks

Implement your own RequestToViewNameTranslator. It is an interface whichyou can implement. The default just strips the leading / and everything behind the last . . So create your own and register it in your ApplicationContext.

Comment

Originally posted by Marten Deinum View Post
      Implement your own RequestToViewNameTranslator. It is an interface whichyou can implement. The default just strips the leading / and everything behind the last . . So create your own and register it in your ApplicationContext.
      Hi Marten, thanks very much, I will give it a try. Cheers

Comment

Working...
      X