Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
2 values for same parameter with SimpleformController with Redirection Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 values for same parameter with SimpleformController with Redirection

I am having a binding issue with SimpleFormController.

The Binding works fine in normal scenarios.but when the session expires,I am getting redirected to a login page and from there it is again rediected to my controller.

In this scenario I am getting 2 values for the same varibale,separated by comma.

for example,

when access my controller using this URL
    http://localhost:7777/myapp/mycontroller?name=John

the command object gets name as john in normal scenarios.but in the scenario i outlined above, iam getting name as john,john

I using Spring 2.5,Spring security 2.0 and spring form tag library.

my application is simple list window with a form above the list and my success view and form view are same JSP.

my doSubmit also does not have much logic.

doSubmit(){

showForm(....);

}

in normal scenarios everything works fine.The problem happens only in case of redirection.

I just simplied my app to illustrate the problem.In actaul application i am getting all sorts of binding issues with dates etc.

If anyone faced this kind of issue,please let me know.

Iam pretty sure the URL has only one value even in case of redirection as I used Axis TCPMON to see all HTTP traffic. some thing fishy is happening in spring binding and I could not debug that part of code as Iam getting line number mismatches in debugger.

chakra

Hi Guys,
    Any ideas on this?
    Looks like it is a bug in Spring SimpleformController.

I never opened a bug with spring code.Can somebody suggest how I can open bug with Spring MVC.

Chakra

Comment

Working...
    X