X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sending multiple records data back to Controller

Hi , I have a table of 5 to 6 rows. Among those rows, all the last columns are having a drop down box.

The user can select any of the drop down boxes (may be multiple drop down boxes also) , and once he selects them (the selection would be approving the payment , or denying the payments) and clicks "update button. Then the data has to go to Controller (all the row values like 'First name' , 'Last name' , 'amount' , and the drop down box value may be , 'approved' , 'denied' etc.)

How to do this in a Spring JSP.

managing multiple records of data in a JSP

I have a table (not a database table) which displayed in JSP , having some rows of data.

These rows are in JSP page. The data i am getting from database. Once I get all the data from the database , then I am displaying them in a table which holds data in a rows . The last column in all the rows is a drop down box, which hold options like 'approved', 'Denied' , 'Denied with some reason' etc.

All those values will have corresponding numeric values as well. Like for

Denied the corresponding value is 50 , and for Denied for some reason the value is 52.

Once user chooses this drop down box for couple of rows say if there are 5 rows , then user chooses 1, 3, 5 , then I need to get those rows values along with a unique number which represents unique value (this is hidden value).

The drop down is hard coded values . Like all those above mentioned values are hard coded in the JSP page. i need to send all the selected drop down box value along with the hidden value to the controller (or command class).
    Please help me . I need to complete this before thuesday.

Thank you.
    vis

Comment

Rtfm

You can use Spring form tags such as the one for select: http://static.springframework.org/sp...glib-selecttag

Comment

Working...
      X