X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portlet for Liferay with Spring and DWR

I have to develop a portlet jsr-168 with Spring and DWR for Liferay.

I have just developed a portlet for Liferay with Spring and OJB, but now i have to integrate it with Ajax.

Are there any examples of integration between DWR and Spring?
    Thanks

I know this is a late reply, but perhaps it can help people who stumble across this thread.

DWR and Spring integrate with one another nicely. Check out the documentation (directwebremoting.org/dwr/server/spring) on the DWR web site. Also, the second edition of the book "Spring In Action" walks through an example of using Spring with DWR.

Good luck!

Comment

has anyone had luck with this? there's no obvious ways to map ajax/dwr requests to the dwr controller, in the case of using the MVC module/controller approach as opposed to the servlet

Comment

Are there any examples?

Comment

Hello,
          I'm also trying to build a Liferay portlet with Spring , hibernate and DWR for ajax calls. I'm able to use dwr when there is no form input is required for database query, but if I try to have portletRequest as a parameter in dwr method, it is throwing convert method for parameter not found exception.
          If you guys have come across any of this problem, please let me know what have you done to come around this.

I will appreciate any help.

Thanks,
          Anita

Comment

Can u please share your Eclipse project running on liferay using spring,hibernate and DWR.

Thanks,
            Sravan Kumar

Comment

Working...
            X