Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Question - Using Lists and Forms with One Form Field

I'm relatively new to the Spring world.

I have a questions.. I'm populating a JSP Page with a list taken out of my Persistence Layer. In my jsp I'm displaying all the required fields. I'm also outputting a column for people to enter the quantity of items that need to be ordered.

My question is.. when I hit submit how can I pass all of the selected values (quantity boxes ) to my Controller ? and how can I identify which quantity box belongs to which row in my List displayed in the jsp ? I'm using a SimpleFormController and I am binding the quantity text field to a field in my command object.

I'm tryingto develop a shopping cart where a list of items is displayed with a quantity box field for each row and then just submitting my entered data to the controller so he can add the appropriate quantities with the correct items to the cart.

If you need more details or if I need to explain myself better please let me know and I'll post more details.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Cheers.

Ethan.

I never had personnaly to use this before, you can however take a look at this page on the wiki Using Checkboxes , also follow the link to the javaDoc.
    HTH

Comment

Working...
    X