Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will Web Flow out of the sandbox?

Very excited about this project...any dates yet?

"At present, Spring Web Flow is considered production-quality software,..."
    -Confluence wiki...

I'm taking this to mean that the developers are using it themselves in production?

Thanks!

Very excited about this project...any dates yet?
    SWF is scheduled for release 1.3
    I'm taking this to mean that the developers are using it themselves in production?
    take a look at this entry on Keith Donald's weblog
    Interface21 (our company, with Rod and Colin and Juergen) has delivered a complex banking application built on this system--so between our customer and our development team it's been through one heck of a ringer.
    HTH

Comment

Expect an early access release next week.

Comment

Great - I've built the sandbox jar and plan to start using this puppy as soon as I can. Thanks for the update.

Comment

SWF is scheduled for release 1.3

I thought it was going to be released with Spring 1.2 final. I imagine Spring 1.3 final will not be released for at least 3 months. Correct?

From what I have seen so far, SWF rocks!!! I can't wait for the code to become stable enough (i.e no drastic API changes) so I can use it in one my projects.

Comment

The official "1.0" release of SWF will coincide with Spring 1.3, but we'll have a first preview release download ready in a couple of days!
            So from that point on you can start using it "on top of" Spring 1.2!

Erwin

Comment

Working...
            X