X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting exceptions-

I am very new to spring,I was developing a web application with spring.I am getting exceptions,that am not able to solve.
    Given below is the full stack trace.
    Code:
            java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.jms.config.JmsNamespaceHandler
            java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.context.config.ContextNamespaceHandler
            java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.objectweb.asm.ClassVisitor.visit(IILjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String; [Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)V
            could not create proxy factory for:com.mss.model.User
    org.hibernate.HibernateException: CGLIB Enhancement failed: com.mss.model.User
    java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.context.config.ContextNamespaceHandler
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.springframework.beans.factory.config.AutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(Ljava/lang/Class;)Ljava/lang/Object;

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'homeController' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/training-servlet.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.InvalidPropertyException: Invalid property 'formView' of bean class [com.mss.controller.HomeController]: No property 'formView' found

org.springframework.beans.InvalidPropertyException: Invalid property 'formView' of bean class [com.mss.controller.HomeController]: No property 'formView' found

javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: Neither BindingResult nor plain target object for bean name 'backingObject' available as request attribute
    please help me..i am not able to proceed further.I will be very thankfull for any kind of help..

you need spring-context and spring-jms in your classpath.

Comment

Working...
    X