X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Developer needed for small (Spring/Velocity) web project

I apologize for posting something a little off-topic, but I'm not sure where else I can find people who can work in these technologies.

The developer would create a controller class for each page:
    • One page will have 3 dynamic items on it:[list:88faccdf9b]A category breadcrumb (or none at all if the top-level categories are being displayed).
      The list of categories belonging to the category currently displayed.
      A list of quotes belonging to the category currently displayed (or none at all if the top-level categories are being displayed).
    There is another page for entering a new category or editing an existing one. It will be necessary to have some basic validation on this page to enforce the requirement for the category name and category description.

Finally, there is a page for entering a new quote or editing an existing one with validation requirements similar to what I described for categories.[/list:u:88faccdf9b]

As mentioned in the subject, these pages will use Spring and Velocity. I've already developed the model-tier and business logic to provide the CRUD functionality.

If anyone knows where I can find such a developer who can give me approximately a 1-week turnaround time on this project, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
    TTT
Working...
X