Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Binding maps

Hi all,

I'm developing a webapp using Spring. Everything's just fine, but I'm unable to solve the following issue:

I have a bean "document", which have a property which in turn is a map that contains other objects (all of the same type).

I'm unable to bind this map to a form.
    Code:
    			<c&#58;forEach var="caracteristica" items="$&#123;document.caracteristiques&#125;">
    				<tr>
    					<td><c&#58;out value="$&#123;caracteristica.value.nom&#125;"/></td>
    					<td>
    Debug <c&#58;out value="document.caracteristiques&#91;$&#123;caracteristica.key&#125;&#93;.valor"/>
    						<spring&#58;bind path="document.caracteristiques&#91;$&#123;caracteristica.key&#125;&#93;.valor">
    <c&#58;out value="$&#123;staus&#125;"/>
    							<input type="text" name="<c&#58;out value="$&#123;staus.expression&#125;"/>"
    											   value="<c&#58;out value="$&#123;staus.value&#125;"/>"/>
    						</spring&#58;bind>
    					</td>
    				</tr>
    			</c&#58;forEach>
    Both status.expression and .value return nothing, not even an error.

While I can use "caracteristica.nom" to access a property of the map, I cannot use document.caracteristiques[${caracteristica.key}].nom.

What may I be doing wrong ? I've been searching this forum to find an answer to no avail.

Best regards a thanks for your time,
    Esteve

What is the data type of the key of your map 'caracteristiques'? Spring's BeanWrapperImpl seems to work on maps with keys of String type only.

Sanjiv

Comment

You must change your example a little:

Code:
       <c&#58;forEach var="formaPamento" items="$&#123;formaPamentos&#125;">
           <c&#58;if test="$&#123;movimentoEstoque.formaPagamento == formaPamento.key&#125;">
      	  <option selected="<c&#58;out value="$&#123;movimentoEstoque.formaPagamento&#125;"/>" value="<c&#58;out value="$&#123;formaPamento.key&#125;"/>"><c&#58;out value="$&#123;formaPamento.value&#125;"/></option>
           </c&#58;if>
           <c&#58;if test="$&#123;movimentoEstoque.formaPagamento != formaPamento.key&#125;">
      	  <option value="<c&#58;out value="$&#123;formaPamento.key&#125;"/>"><c&#58;out value="$&#123;formaPamento.value&#125;"/></option>
           </c&#58;if>
       </c&#58;forEach>

Comment

Working...
      X