Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trigerring a new Wizard Form Flow

Hi,

I am using AbstractWizardFormController for my application (It is a simple application for accepting orders from users and persisting them in DB)

There are three pages in the application -> Configure, Confirm and Complete

1) User logs into the application and the Configure page is shown. User fills some information on the Configure page.
    2) The details are validated and shown for user confirmation in the Confirm page.

3) Once the user confirms, the back end update is done (in processFinish method) and the user is shown the order confirmation in the Completed page.

Till this point the flow is fine.

On click of "Order more" button in the Completed page, a new flow should be initiated and the configure page should be shown to the user with blank form fields. I am facing issues with this. When I try to redirect the control to the Wizard Controller the handleInvalidSubmit () method is getting invoked.

How can I clean up the current wizard session? Is this possible using AbstractWizardFormController?

Thanks in advance for your inputs.

Cheers,
    S.

Work around...

Hi,

I have done a work around for this.

At the end of the flow on click of order new, the request is posted to a new Controller, which then redirects to the wizard form controller.

Cheers,
    S.
    Last edited by sriara; Jun 24th, 2007, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X