X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• processFinish in WizardFormController

It seems to me that I can not get to the processFinish method in the WizardFormController unless I hit the controller from a non-form-bearing page (like a confirm page). Or am I missing something?

Here's what I've got:
    - a two-page form
    - the action on the first form page is activateUserAccount.htm?_target1 (note that activateUserAccount.htm is mapped to the wizard controller)
    - the action on the second form page is activateUserAccount.htm?_finish=true
    - My spring configuration file lists only the two pages having the forms on them in the pages[] array for the controller.

The form pages come up correctly, but when I submit on the second page, I'm expecting to hit the processFinish method of my controller, but I don't. Both isFormSubmission and isFinish return true.

Now... if I go back and add a third page to the pages[] array, have the action on form-page 2 say activateUserAccount.htm?_target1, and have the third page contain only an html link pointing to activateUserAccount.htm?_finish=true, I successfully reach the processFinish method.

If possible, I'd like to skip this last, plain-html page. Is that possible?

Scott

oops.... I made a mistake in my previous post:
    after adding the third, html-only page, the action on form-page 2 becomes activateUserAccount.htm?_target2, not activateUserAccount.htm?_target1.

thanks,
    scott

Comment

Hi

Im having the same problem.
      It seems odd that the wizard have to end with a page that is not a form.

Is there really no way to make the wizard call the process finish trough the post method of the last form in the flow ??
      Do we have to use a norma link ???

Thanks
      Timm

Comment

Working...
      X