Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Wrong' controller invoked

Problem:

EventFormController's formBackingObject() is invoked, populating a view with some form data (options and checkboxes mostly...)
    In this view there is the option of opening a commententry window which is opened by JavaScript window.open('someURL?....')
    This URL in its turn invokes another controller's, TextEntryFormController, formBackingObject() (at least logs show this), but; when pressing the submit-button on this secondary window, EventFormController's onSubmit() is invoked, causing... well, errors.

How do one override this behaviour? I understand that EventFormController is "in queue" for onSubmit(), but I would like TextEntryFormController to start a new sequence form-view-submit.

Does anyone recognize this?

Are you sure your <form> tag is ok? Make sure you specify the action attribute because I think it defaults to the page that opened the popup if you don't do that.

S.

Comment

Hi.

The action-attribute is the URL of the TextEntryFormController.... doesn't seem to help. Or should the action attribute be something else?

Comment

Working...
      X