X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handler / View Resolver Question

I was wondering if anyone could tell me the right combination of handler and view resolver setup for the following scenario -- I'm getting a bit confused.

-- I want views all in one place -- have been using InternalResourceViewResolver to do so.

-- Some of these views do not need to route to a controller as they are just mostly static pages. They only route through in order to hide the view technology.

-- I want to have certain URLs partitioned off into sub-paths. An example would be /account/changepwd.htm or /store/viewcart.htm.

I had been using the UrlFilenameViewController to route requests that didn't go to a specific controller, however I now have unwanted behavior. It is possible for the user to enter /changepwd.htm or /viewcart.htm and it still resolves.

I would appreciate a tip as to how to get the desired behavior.

Thanks,
    Bill[/list]

yeah i see your problem.

do u have changepwd.jsp and viewcart.jsp in a different folder? then /changepwd.htm would resolve to viewname changepwd not account/changepwd

see UrlFilenameViewController only deals with the last / delimited value so wont resolve a internal resources in folders

Stuart

Comment

Working...
    X