Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interceptors and Sessions

Hello,

I have a sign-in interceptor that stands in front of my "premium" pages and account management pages. However, I had a question as to when it gets invoked.

Take for instance I have a request for a form -- e.g. change password. If the user is not signed in, the interceptor forces a sign-in and then redirects to the change password form. However, the form could potentially sit there and let the session expire before it is submitted.

So the question is: does the interceptor get invoked for the form submission? If so, I should be routed to the sign-in form and then the form should be properly posted. However, I'm not sure if this is how it works. If not, I need to add some defensive code around onBind or onBindAndValidate or onSubmit (if they depend upon session data for any reason).

Does anyone know how it works?

Thanks,
    Bill

So the question is: does the interceptor get invoked for the form submission?
    The interceptor invocation depends on your configuration. As I showed in this http://forum.springframework.org/showthread.php?t=11444.
    Last edited by robyn; May 14th, 2006, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X