Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HandlerInterceptor and ATG Dynamo

Greetings,

I am running into an issue trying to use a HandlerInterceptor with the ATG Dynamo container. I had originally tried to use the Acegi security package but due to the way the ATG container handles the request pipeline, I am now trying to fall back to a simpler implementation.

Basically, I have an Interceptor that checks for a value on the session to indicate if a user has been logged in. If so, or the current path is equal to the injected login view, the interceptor returns true. If not, a ModelAndViewDefiningException is thrown redirecting the user to the login view.

There a form captures username/password, authenticates them, and sets the appropriate value on the session.

So far so good. This page flow all works. However at this point, I will always get redirected to the login page. After turning my log level to debug, it was clear why. Every page request generated a unique session id, therefore the Interceptor never found the "loggedIn" value that had been set.

Do I need to configure the ServletPipeline in a specific manner? Does the SessionServlet need to be reordered in some way?

Any ideas would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

brian

( sorry for the dupe - I didnt realize the other forum was for WebFlow)
Working...
X