X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AbstractWizardFormController and Popup windows

Hi there hows everyone going? im new here so please go easy.

Im having a small problem with loading a Wizard in to a browser PopUp window.

I have a wizard object that extends the AbstractWizardFormController which controls a wizard process. The problem im having is that step0 of the wizard is needed to be displayed in the Parent browser window but all of the following steps need to be loaded in to a popup window.

I use one url mapping for the entire wizard process. i.e wizard.htm. On submission of this page the controller retrieves the next wizard step from the command object retrieves the ModelAndView and subsequently moves the wizard process along. This process works fine.

I load the popup using a simple window.open command in JavaScript which loads the popup no problem...
    window.open("wizard.htm", "wizard", "");

When I call the above function the popup loads with no problems however my WizardControllers formBackingObject method is called therfore which leads to a chain of events that results on step0 of my wizard being returned again.

Is anyone aware of any way that I can gracefully load the next step of my wizard in to the popup window and maintain the origainal command object?

I hope this is all clear, if anyone needs more information then please get back to me.

Thanks for reading

Chris

Hi.
    Did u find a solution for this problem? I need this feature too....thank you
    Angelo.

Comment

Working...
    X