X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring and Jasper Reports subreporting issue

I am trying to integrate jasper reports with our application. Spring is our main framework and use the Spring MVC for view processing. I have a particular issue with subreports as they don't seem to show up when I use a collection as my datasource. If I use a JDBC datasource the subreports show up on the screen. Here is how i have included the sub reports in my report view:

<subreport isUsingCache="true">
    <reportElement
    x="0"
    y="0"
    width="530"
    height="20"
    key="subreport-1"/>
    <subreportExpression class="net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperReport">< ![CDATA[$P{headerView}]]></subreportExpression>
    </subreport>

I have a parameter called headerView at the top.

I have a bean to display this as shown:

<bean id="accountSummaryView" class="org.springframework.web.servlet.view.jasper reports.JasperReportsMultiFormatView">
    <property name="url" value="/WEB-INF/reports/classicRenameMod.jasper"></property>
    <property name="reportDataKey" value="accountSummaryBeansList"/>
    <property name="subReportUrls">
    <map>
    <entry key="headerView" value="/WEB-INF/reports/awardHeader.jasper"/>
    </map>
    </property>

</bean>

The subreport as of now just has a few static text fields with no datasource attached to it, but does not seem to show up in my view. Any help would be widely appreciated.
    Regards,
    Sudarshan.

Has anbody used multiple lists to get reports out using sub reports in jasper reports with spring framework involved??

Comment

Working...
    X