Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WebFlow or Homegrown? Help needed!

Hi,

I am currently in the process of designing a system whereby a user will be pushed through a registration wizard. Many of the pages in the wizard already exist as standalone pages with their own URL mappings and controllers in my app. I would like the flow of the wizard to be dynamic and configurable from one account to another depending on input from the user or by letting a third part customize the flow for their set of clients. This means at one URL several different flows could exist. I am currently considering overriding the functionality of the AbstractWizardController to delegate the work between the existing controllers for page flow. This will save me the trouble of writing redundant code in the controller to model forms and conduct business logic. Would the Spring Webflow be a better approach to achieving this goal? Our system currently uses jBPM as well. Thoughts and recommended approaches/designs are appreciated.

Thanks,
    Julian

bump...any help appreciated

Comment

I would suggest SWF would be an excellent fit for your requirements. Have a look at the samples and see....

Comment

Working...
      X