Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
{fn:escapeXml(address)} Equivalent spring tag or function in Spring Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• {fn:escapeXml(address)} Equivalent spring tag or function in Spring

Hi,
    I am using following peace of code in my jsp page to remove quote character or invalid character from url parameters.
    code is--
    Code:
     <spring:eval expression="@uiController.dataTag('${fn:escapeXml(address)}')"  var="cleanaddress" />
    To remove quote character or invalid character from address variable, I am using JSTL function -- fn:escapeXml(address). It is working fine.
    But i need equivalent spring functionality instead of JSTL function.
    is there any equivalent tag or function in spring to remove double quote, or invalid character from address varibale?

Please suggest me spring function to replace fn:escapeXML(address) jstl function.

Thanks in advance.

@wasimkhan,

Don't you feel a bit odd when you keep posting so many different but RELATED posts, and seldom someone responds to it, don't you feel somehow the direction of thinking has to be wrong. The spring framework default documentation has come far away from some of the concepts that you're so concerned about. and let me claim once again that.

There's some problem in the kind of use cases imagined by you hoping that spring will do the necessary magic for you down under somehow
    . Describe only one problem and describe so as Anyone understands it and simple so as Everyone can respond to it.

Comment

Working...
    X