Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
filed:select in form:create is very slow when loading the page Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• filed:select in form:create is very slow when loading the page

Good day ,

In my roo generated applicaition I am using field:select to populate a combobox , the list from which I am trying to fetch records has like 200 records and it is very slow , I have multiple combo boxes in my page and it is so slow that It takes forever to load.
    Below is the code I am using in my JSPX file to populate a select in my page

<field:select field="epANum" id="mypackage_entity_DrlgBestPractices_epANum" required="true" itemLabel="code" itemValue="code" items="${wells}" path="documentumWfId"/>

Somebody at stackoverflow was having the same problem but with form:select tag

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5...rendering-view

Can anybody guide me why the combobox is so slow and what we can do to improve the performance?

Ah ,

I applogize for this post , I just found out that to my surprise one of the combobox had alot of data I just changed it to an input field and now the whole page with 5 other combos is working like a charm.
    It was not something related to the mvc tag , I am sory again for this question.

Comment

Working...
    X