X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you develop BIG applications

I've been using java + spring for the past 2 years and my app is getting notably huge. Start up time is now almost 3 minutes and it consumes a lot of resources during the development.

So I am interested in ideas how to make developing a software fun again. I've looked at Spring DM/Gemini blueprint to make it a modular but the experience was not convenient.

Now more modules are about to be added, thinking about developing it another web application and use Spring integration for messaging. Apparently, this will be a very painful experience to develop it on one desktop computer.

Has anybody any experience with cloud development? How do I improve all these time and resource consuming tasks? Will developing in the cloud help me?

For big application we can used j query which is an excellent java script tool and provide us excellent tool to us for development.... j Query does however normalize things across browsers and serves as a great way of doing DOM manipulation. Using it to it's strengths, you can select some excellent tools to use along-side it as a toolkit for your larger-scale app development. so by this we can make a big application and can developed a big application by this...

Comment

Working...
    X