Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
com.ibm.ws.jsp.JspCoreException: JSPG0047E: Unable to locate tag library for uri Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• com.ibm.ws.jsp.JspCoreException: JSPG0047E: Unable to locate tag library for uri

Hi All,

I am getting the following error when I access the webpage.

[7/5/12 17:07:24:062 BST] 00000062 WebApp E [Servlet Error]-[/WEB-INF/views/assetTypes/list.jsp]: com.ibm.ws.jsp.JspCoreException: JSPG0047E: Unable to locate tag library for uri http://www.springframework.org/tags
    at com.ibm.ws.jsp.translator.visitor.tagfiledep.TagFi leDependencyVisitor.visitCustomTagStart(TagFileDep endencyVisitor.java:76)
    at com.ibm.ws.jsp.translator.visitor.JspVisitor.proce ssJspElement(JspVisitor.java:267)
    at com.ibm.ws.jsp.translator.visitor.JspVisitor.proce ssChildren(JspVisitor.java:309)
    at com.ibm.ws.jsp.translator.visitor.JspVisitor.proce ssJspElement(JspVisitor.java:268)
    at com.ibm.ws.jsp.translator.visitor.JspVisitor.proce ssChildren(JspVisitor.java:309)
    at com.ibm.ws.jsp.translator.visitor.JspVisitor.proce ssJspElement(JspVisitor.java:139)
    at com.ibm.ws.jsp.translator.visitor.JspVisitor.visit (JspVisitor.java:121)

Please note my end details below:

- Application Server WAS 6.1. ( I have a shared lib defined in which has all the jar file from spring dist and this shared lib is mapped to the application.)

- spring-framework-3.1.1.RELEASE

I would really appreciate any input from you guys.

regards,
    Bishwa

guys please help here.

Comment

copying the spring jar files into the WEB-INF/lib folder has resolved the issue. However still to figure out why shared lib is not addressing this issue.

Comment

i am having the same issue. were you able to resolve why shared library is not helping in this case?

Comment

Working...
        X