Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Spring form error "The form:form tag declares that it accepts dynamic attributes..." Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring form error "The form:form tag declares that it accepts dynamic attributes..."

I am having an rest controlled which simple forwards the incoming request to the jsp page residing in /WEB-INF/pages/ folder. Now when i try to access the redirected page e.g "www.xyz.com/rest/test/page.jsp", it throws me the following error.

Code:
    org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /WEB-INF/pages/snooze.jsp(24,1) The form:form tag declares that it accepts dynamic attributes but does not implement the required interface
    	org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:40)
    	org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.dispatch(ErrorDispatcher.java:407)
    	org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.jspError(ErrorDispatcher.java:148)
    	org.apache.jasper.compiler.Validator$ValidateVisitor.visit(Validator.java:802)
    	org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$CustomTag.accept(Node.java:1530)
    	org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Nodes.visit(Node.java:2361)
    	org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Visitor.visitBody(Node.java:2411)
    	org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Visitor.visit(Node.java:2417)
    	org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Root.accept(Node.java:495)
    	org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Nodes.visit(Node.java:2361)
    	org.apache.jasper.compiler.Validator.validateExDirectives(Validator.java:1763)
    	org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.generateJava(Compiler.java:198)
    	org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:354)
    	org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:334)
    	org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:321)
    	org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.compile(JspCompilationContext.java:592)
    	org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:328)
    	org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:313)
    	org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:260)
    	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
    	org.springframework.web.servlet.view.InternalResourceView.renderMergedOutputModel(InternalResourceView.java:238)
    	org.springframework.web.servlet.view.AbstractView.render(AbstractView.java:250)
    	org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.render(DispatcherServlet.java:1047)
    	org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:817)
    	org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(DispatcherServlet.java:719)
    	org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:644)
    	org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doGet(FrameworkServlet.java:549)
    	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
    	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
    i googled a lot and tried so many solutions but none of them solved my problem. Anyone experienced with such kind of problems? Please help me. Any kind of help will be appreciated.

Moved to correct forum.

Include the correct version of the spring libraries. Judging by this you are trying to use a spring 2.x library with spring 3.x... That isn't going to work. Check your classpath, also check for the appropriate jsp-api libraries and make sure you haven't duplicated them.

Comment

Working...
    X