Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for Tutorial

Hello folks,

long ago i start SpringMVC 2.5~2.6 since i just get teachers learning or tutorial, it was hard for me to understand it, it take me so long to understand MVC and then MVC in Spring fully, i also learn the config, till some later month i was able to do most of the thing i needed to do...

but once because of my worse design and my lack in creativity, they request me to use Extjs, which after some looking through web, i understand is working with JASON view, which i dont know how to controll, send and get model and ...

after 2 week, i left the company, so i just start doing my university requirement, and also rest...
    now, i wanna back to Spring MVC (i also tried to get along with ver 3 in the end of my job... for more compatibility and easy controller ) And also JASON, and Hibernate (And yes, hibernate, cause i could made my extjs caller java code while compiling spring, but the pagination and .... made me to use both extjs and jason view together)...

So...
    i'm looking for a tutorial, which be a CRUD with gridPanel which implement pagination or such ajax kind process(i never used ajax before) (or some thing can help me to learn all action include send/get model, send jason view and parameters maps and ... ) that has all required file (because i see jar file are not same at all, and it's not like they are more complete than before in newer version, Which be a learning through SpringMVC 2.5~3.0 + Jason + Extjs ...

thank you for contributing...
    Last edited by deadManN; May 24th, 2012, 09:52 AM. Reason: better title

any help please ?! :-s

Comment

tnx for the help you done for me :|

Comment

You can do some research in google or youtube for some tips on how to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
        X