Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring MVC with JSON data....

Hi,

I am pretty oblivious to the spring MVC integration with JSON. However for one of my project its mandatory to use JSON in the front end. I have the following requirement.

1. UI will send and understand JSON data.
    2. The controller receives / posts XML data from the UI / external interfaces respectively.
    3. The controller has to parse the XML received from external interface into JSON object and send it to the client.
    4. The controller has to parse the JSON object to XML before posting it to the external systems.

I would be obliged if some one could enlighten me about the best practice to achieve this with respect to Spring MVC.

Thanks & Regards,
    Nikhil

Hello

Spring has a converter to do this job about JSON, check the Spring Reference documentation.
    BTW Jackson is used here.
    Read the follow too

MappingJacksonMessageConverter
    17.10 JSON Mapping View

Comment

Thanks dr pompeii and sorry for the delayed response.

I went through the links but is there any detailed explanation about the same anywhere. I basically intended to know how the various data types are handled and things like that. Sorry if the sounds a little ambiguous.

I would also be obliged if you could possibly point me to any example which I could refer to.

Thanks & Regards,
      Nikhil

Comment

Working...
      X