Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clas Scanning feature not working as expected

Hi

i am developing portlets with Spring, and deploying to Websphere portal. i have two portlets to deploy both contained in the same package structure. These portlets have deployed fine on one environemnt, but not on the second enviornment:

portlet-a.xml file: (scan for all controllers, excluding ones for portlet b)

<context:component-scan base-package="foo.application">
    <context:include-filter type="regex" expression="foo.application.*.*Controller"/>
    <context:exclude-filter type="regex" expression="foo.portletb.controller.*Controller"/>
    </context:component-scan>

portlet-b.xml file:

<context:component-scan base-package="foo.application.portletb">
    <context:include-filter type="regex" expression="foo.application.portletb.*.*Controller "/>
    </context:component-scan>

It is always finding portlet b but never the ones for portlet a. When I replace the contents of portlet-a.xml with portlet b, it finds portlets for b. any ideas why the portlets for a are not getting found? As i said this works on the first env but not on the second

The error that comes back is:

org.springframework.web.portlet.NoHandlerFoundExce ption: No matching handler method found for portlet request: mode 'view', phase 'RENDER_PHASE', parameters map[[empty]]

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks,
Working...
X