Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Is there an equivalent to a variablesMap(IValidate) method in Wicket for JSR303 with Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there an equivalent to a variablesMap(IValidate) method in Wicket for JSR303 with

This is a copy of post I've already added to Stackoverflow Adding parameters to JSR 303 feedback messages. I still haven't found a solution.

With Wicket I can add my own variables to feedback messages (via a Map) on validation failures using the variablesMap(IValidate) method in a custom validation class that extends AbstractValidator.

Is there a mechanism to do the same with JSR303 validation on web forms using Spring MVC?

I've written my own validator in JSR303 and I would like to add some extra information to my form feedback messages.

Here's an example: Check that a holiday start and end date do not conflict with a List of existing holidays. So the feedback message in the properties file would be something like, "The date {holidayDate} you entered conflicts with {existingHolidayInSystem}".

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
Working...
X