X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spring3.1 mvc validation

I've just made a project with spring3.1 mvc.I want to use MvcConfig.java to instead of xml config,everything is working,but i override the WebMvcConfigurerAdapter's getValidator function like this:
    @Override
    public Validator getValidator() {
    LocalValidatorFactoryBean factory = new LocalValidatorFactoryBean();
    ReloadableResourceBundleMessageSource messageSource = new ReloadableResourceBundleMessageSource();
    messageSource.setBasename("/WEB-INF/messages/validation");
    if (environment.acceptsProfiles("embedded")) {
    messageSource.setCacheSeconds(0);
    }
    System.out.println("-=-=-=-===-=");
    factory.setValidationMessageSource(messageSource);
    return factory;
    }.
    Then, i use the '@Valid' and it works,but i don't know how config the Errors and show it to IE.
    anyone gives me a hand,thanks!
    Last edited by lyonyao; Feb 4th, 2012, 03:29 AM.

Would it be asking too much if you could attach your project? I would like to look through and see how you have set everything up?

Comment

I'm not sure what "config the Errors and show it to IE" means. Can you clarify?

If you are asking how to view validation errors in a page, look at the documentation for the <spring:errors> JSP tag here: http://static.springsource.org/sprin...glib-errorstag. This tag can be used to show all validation errors for a bean, or to show errors by field.

The tag relies on an Errors object being added to the model. This is usually done automatically. A typical controller handler method might look like this:

Code:
      @RequestMapping(value="/test", method=RequestMethod.POST)
      public String handleSubmit(@Valid SomeBean bean, BindingResult result, Model model) {
        if (result.hasErrors()) {
          model.addAttribute(bean);
          return "testView";
        }

// ... controller processing
        return "redirect:/nextPage";
      }
      In this case, the "result" parameter contains the validation errors (BindingResult extends Errors) and is automatically added to the model by the framework. If the "testView.jsp" file uses the <spring:errors> tag, it will find the the BindingResult bean in the model.

Comment

i know it,thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X