X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring 3.0.6 version update creates problem

I have a project that has the version defined as a variable for once as 3.0.5 and all spring artifacts use that variable. When I updated that to 3.0.6, the project throws an exception:

Code:
    SEVERE: Exception sending context destroyed event to listener instance of class org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/springframework/web/context/ContextCleanupListener
    	at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextDestroyed(ContextLoaderListener.java:80)
    	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStop(StandardContext.java:4244)
    	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.stop(StandardContext.java:4879)
    	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.reload(StandardContext.java:3453)
    	at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappLoader.backgroundProcess(WebappLoader.java:426)
    	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.backgroundProcess(ContainerBase.java:1357)
    	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.processChildren(ContainerBase.java:1649)
    	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.processChildren(ContainerBase.java:1658)
    	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.processChildren(ContainerBase.java:1658)
    	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.run(ContainerBase.java:1638)
    	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.web.context.ContextCleanupListener
    	at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1680)
    	at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1526)
    	... 11 more
    I have clicked update project configuration, and dependencies. After I revert the version, it works without a problem.

What am I doing wrong?
Working...
X