Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with tiles in Spring MVC.

Hi,
    I am new to spring mvc and started working on enhancement where we need to work with tiles.
    Code:
    <!-- for Admin LitCode -->
    	<definition name="adminLitCodeUsers" extends="adminSearchResult">
    		<put-attribute name="body" value="litAdminUsersList" />		
    	</definition>
    	<definition name="litAdminUsersList" template="/WEB-INF/jsp/admin/adminListValues.jsp">
    		<put-attribute name="adminlistdetails" value="/WEB-INF/jsp/admin/adminSearchResult.jsp" />
    			<put-attribute name="addEditTab" value="/WEB-INF/jsp/admin/addEditTab.jsp" />
    			<put-attribute name="litAdminUserValues" value="/WEB-INF/jsp/admin/adminLitCode/search/searchResult.jsp" />
    	</definition>
    	<definition name="roster/litCodeAdminListValues" extends="adminLitCodeUsers">
    		<put-attribute name="adminlistdetails" value="/WEB-INF/jsp/admin/adminSearchResult.jsp" />
    		<put-attribute name="addEditTab" value="/WEB-INF/jsp/admin/addEditTab.jsp" />
    		<put-attribute name="litAdminUserValues" value="/WEB-INF/jsp/admin/adminLitCode/search/searchResult.jsp" />
    		<put-attribute name="searchResult" value="adminListValues?adminCodeType=RosterAdmin_LitCodeAdmin" />				
    	</definition>
    I am redirecting the view to adminLitCodeUsers view but only edit page of the tiles is getting dipalyed. required output adminLitCode/search/searchResult.jsp is not getting displayed.

I have check the flow, going to correct controller and trying to display simple text message as "hai" in final result page( adminLitCode/search/searchResult.jsp) but had no luck. can anyone please help me on this..

Regards,
    Asmath.
Working...
X