Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to put jsp files and how to address them?

Hi,

i have some design question. Hope somebody can help me. Maybe anybody has an example webapplication? My main questions are about mapping. Im not sure how to cover many mappings and how to address the files (in the links in html files and inside the configfiles). Here my questions:

1. where to put the jsp files? i read a suggestion to put the jsp files in a folder called jsp under WEB-INF. do you aggree?

2. for simple html and jsp files its a sort of overkill to write for each an own controller. so i would like to create a bean:
    <bean id="simpleUrlController" class="org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.UrlFile nameViewController" />
    and map the most jsp and html files to it. can i address the jsp files? and how? can i couple this with an viewresolver?

3. if i write specific mappings in the urlmapping bean (SimpleUrlHandlerMapping) and at last the mapping to the the UrlFilenameViewController with *.jsp & *.html. are the specific mappings mapped right and only the not matching calls mapped to the *-rule?

thx a lot.
    by the way if someone had an example it would be nice if it is secured with acegi, cause this is the next step on my long road to success ;-)
Working...
X