Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Cannot reference my interceptor beans after migration to <sws:interceptors> Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot reference my interceptor beans after migration to <sws:interceptors>

Hi all,
    I need to migrate application from spring-ws 1.5 to 2.0 (now it needs to be @Endpoint driven). In the previous configuration I had my interceptors defined as beans. They were referenced from two places:
    1. PayloadRootQNameEndpointMapping.interceptors property.
    2. Beans that expose management interface via JMX - I could reconfigure my interceptors at runtime via JMX.

In spring ws 2.0 I defined <sws:interceptors> tag - created my interceptor beans there but I don't know how to reference these beans from other beans (like my JMX beans). Please help.

PiotrZ

I found a workaround. I cannot reference beans that are inside <sws:interceptors> but I can reference other beans from interceptor beans.
    I created interceptor outside <sws:interceptors> tag and created wrapper that delegates all calls to this interceptor, wrapper is inside <sws:interceptors> tag.

Not very nice but works. I hope SWS Guys will correct this soon.

Comment

You should file a JIRA for this, so that in future versions this will be corrected or improved

Comment

Hi,

This improvement has already been implemented and will be available in the next release 2.0.1. It's is already available in snapshot builds if you want to give it an early try.
        Check out https://jira.springsource.org/browse/SWS-684 for more details.

Tareq

Comment

Thank you Guys! You're doing the great job! I would would be more than happy if you also fix the bug with EndpointExceptionResolver in 2.0.1 release.
          Thanks!
          Piotr

Comment

nice information

Great job that I think. "Cannot reference my interceptor beans after migration to <sws:interceptors>" nice .

Tavin

Comment

Great to know

Thank you a lot. You are really working hard about it.

Any

Comment

Working...
              X