Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Do we need to use Spring-WS for developing JAX-WS webservices(top-down)in spring proj Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we need to use Spring-WS for developing JAX-WS webservices(top-down)in spring proj

Hi,

I am bit confused in developing the webserices as part of the spring framework being tried to develop our appplication.

We are having to develop JAX-WS webservices (in IDE - IBM RSA 7.5 on WebSphere-7.0, java-1.6)and we are trying follow the top-down approach. We are not having any UI for now in our plan. But to have a framework in place, and to support the inclusion of UI later in the future, we are trying to develop our application or web-services as a Spring project or we are trying use the Spring framework for these.

So, my Question is ..Do we need to use Spring-WS component/feature of Spring for this our task or project ???

If not,
    Can you suggest how the top-down approach development for our services exactly fit in our spring project ?

And if we have to...
    Can you suggest what are teh exact steps need to be done....been reading all the Spring stuff for these...but wud be great if I could get some Summary from some experienced folks out there... on what all steps need to be done as part of the Spring-WS.
    Do all the Marshalling stuff really need to be setup when using Spring-WS...

Please share your thoughts....

Thanks Much in advance...
    Goli...
Working...
X