Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring to webservices

Hi,
    I am writing client application to webservices using spring class WebServiceTemplate.sendSourceAndReceiveToResult("u rl",source, result);
    in the Source class i have added my xml file and result as standard output if it succeeds i will implement that in to Logging api.

i have added all the jar files related to Spring-WebServices still am getting error

below attached error.

org.springframework.ws.client.WebServiceTransportE xception: Not Found [404] error.

at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.handleError(WebServiceTemplate.java:590)
    at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.doSendAndReceive(WebServiceTemplate.java:514)
    at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.sendAndReceive(WebServiceTemplate.java:465)
    at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.doSendAndReceive(WebServiceTemplate.java:420)
    at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.sendSourceAndReceiveToResult(WebServiceTemplat e.java:366)
    at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.sendSourceAndReceiveToResult(WebServiceTemplat e.java:351)
    at com.sungard.sc.query.TestStreamQuery.customSendAnd Receive(TestStreamQuery.java:190)
    at com.sungard.sc.query.TestStreamQuery.main(TestStre amQuery.java:139)

am new to Spring any suggetions it would be appriciated.
    Thanks,
    Gangadhar

Are you sure the URL to the web service is correct?

Comment

Spring to webservices

Hi,
      yeah i have given url : http://hostname:portno/StreamService...amrequest?wsdl

StreamServices is My Web App name;
      dispatcher is url pattern configured in web.xml;
      streamrequest mapping specified in application-webservices.xml file through springs.

I hope i am correct as per the spring docs. I have read some docs need to define stub classes for webservices client is it required. Thanx.

Regards,
      Gangadhar

Comment

Working...
      X