Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring WS by implementing SimpleActionEndPointMapping

Hi all

I am a new bee to spring web services. I need some quick help from you all experienced guys. I tried to implement spring webservices. MY development environments being:
    1. Eclipse
    2. Tomcat
    3. SOAP-UI

I first had a help from the internet and was successful in developing an endpoint by using AbstractDomPayloadEndpoint that is by using PayLoadRootQNameEndPointMapping.

However as an when I try to implement the same example using simpleactionendpoint mapping by doing modifications in the dispatcherservlet the endpoint class(changing invokeinternal to invoke) and in the wsdl file by putting the action tag matching the mapping action in the dispatcher servlet and changing the soap ui request that is by putting the to from was:Action tag in the soap ui request I recieve an error .

In the console it shows

com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.EnvelopeFactory createEnvelope
    SEVERE: SAAJ0511: Unable to create envelope from given source

and the soap UI it shows :

<SOAP-ENV:Fault>
    <faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Server</faultcode>
    <faultstring xml:lang="en">Could not access envelope: Unable to create envelope from given source: ; nested exception is com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: Unable to create envelope from given source:</faultstring>
    </SOAP-ENV:Fault>

I am really at a fix.

can you guys give me a simple example. I need it very urgently.

Please help me out Thanks a lot. U can directly mail me . My mailing address being [email protected]

First, you seeems trying to develop a old-fashion-way webservice extends ( abstract..)

I have the same environnement & THE BEST WAY TO DEVELOPP A webservice with spring Ws from Scratch is to modify an existing one like "Airline Sample"

Thoses samples are available & produced by the Project Leader of Spring Ws, my dear & far friend Arjen Poutsama

So you will sure that your project is up to date with the last spring ws options & based on some bests pratices (using oxm like jaxb2, generation of jaxb classes during compilation etc)

Comment

Originally posted by soumik roy View Post
      Hi all

I am a new bee to spring web services. I need some quick help from you all experienced guys. I tried to implement spring webservices. MY development environments being:
      1. Eclipse
      2. Tomcat
      3. SOAP-UI

I first had a help from the internet and was successful in developing an endpoint by using AbstractDomPayloadEndpoint that is by using PayLoadRootQNameEndPointMapping.

However as an when I try to implement the same example using simpleactionendpoint mapping by doing modifications in the dispatcherservlet the endpoint class(changing invokeinternal to invoke) and in the wsdl file by putting the action tag matching the mapping action in the dispatcher servlet and changing the soap ui request that is by putting the to from was:Action tag in the soap ui request I recieve an error .

In the console it shows

com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.EnvelopeFactory createEnvelope
      SEVERE: SAAJ0511: Unable to create envelope from given source

and the soap UI it shows :

<SOAP-ENV:Fault>
      <faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Server</faultcode>
      <faultstring xml:lang="en">Could not access envelope: Unable to create envelope from given source: ; nested exception is com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: Unable to create envelope from given source:</faultstring>
      </SOAP-ENV:Fault>

I am really at a fix.

can you guys give me a simple example. I need it very urgently.

Please help me out Thanks a lot. U can directly mail me . My mailing address being [email protected]

Check the soap version you have configured. The error is more like your WS is at 1.1 which is by default and SOAPUI is invoking it via 1.2 soap version

Comment

@soumik, if you need a quick tutorial check this guide: http://krams915.blogspot.com/2010/12...t-200-rc2.html

If you need to implement WS-Security as well, client-side and server-side, or integration with Spring MVC check the Tutorials section.

Comment

Working...
        X