Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restlet: How do I get rid of these warnings? (Java EE)

How do I get rid of these warnings? (Java EE)
    Code:
    2010-12-03 21:54:06,956 WARN [org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy] - <Unable to proxy method [public final void org.restlet.resource.UniformResource.init(org.restlet.Context,org.restlet.Request,org.restlet.Response)] because it is final: All calls to this method via a proxy will be routed directly
    to the proxy.>
    2010-12-03 21:54:06,957 WARN [org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy] - <Unable to proxy method [public final void org.restlet.resource.UniformResource.release()] because it is final: All calls to this method via a proxy will be routed directly to the proxy.>
    2010-12-03 21:54:07,408 WARN [org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy] - <Unable to proxy method [public final void org.restlet.resource.UniformResource.init(org.restlet.Context,org.restlet.Request,org.restlet.Response)] because it is final: All calls to this method via a proxy will be routed directly
    to the proxy.>
    2010-12-03 21:54:07,409 WARN [org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy] - <Unable to proxy method [public final void org.restlet.resource.UniformResource.release()] because it is final: All calls to this method via a proxy will be routed directly to the proxy.>
    2010-12-03 21:54:07,485 WARN [org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy] - <Unable to proxy method [public final void org.restlet.resource.UniformResource.init(org.restlet.Context,org.restlet.Request,org.restlet.Response)] because it is final: All calls to this method via a proxy will be routed directly
    to the proxy.>
    2010-12-03 21:54:07,485 WARN [org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy] - <Unable to proxy method [public final void org.restlet.resource.UniformResource.release()] because it is final: All calls to this method via a proxy will be routed directly to the proxy.>
    2010-12-03 21:54:07,602 WARN [org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy] - <Unable to proxy method [public final void org.restlet.resource.UniformResource.init(org.restlet.Context,org.restlet.Request,org.restlet.Response)] because it is final: All calls to this method via a proxy will be routed directly
    to the proxy.>
    2010-12-03 21:54:07,602 WARN [org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy] - <Unable to proxy method [public final void org.restlet.resource.UniformResource.release()] because it is final: All calls to this method via a proxy will be routed directly to the proxy.>
    2010-12-03 21:54:07,706 WARN [org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy] - <Unable to proxy method [public final void org.restlet.resource.UniformResource.init(org.restlet.Context,org.restlet.Request,org.restlet.Response)] because it is final: All calls to this method via a proxy will be routed directly
    to the proxy.>
    2010-12-03 21:54:07,706 WARN [org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy] - <Unable to proxy method [public final void org.restlet.resource.UniformResource.release()] because it is final: All calls to this method via a proxy will be routed directly to the proxy.>

I'm using
    Code:
    public class GateKeeper extends Application {

@Override
        @Transactional
        public synchronized Restlet createInboundRoot() {
            Router router = new Router(getContext());

router.attach("/{version}/FirstClass.{response_format}", FirstClass.class);
            router.attach("/{version}/ThirdClass.{response_format}", ThirdClass.class);
            router.attach("/{version}/ThirdClass.{response_format}", ThirdClass.class);

return router;
        }

The solution of your problem, that i have already encountered is in the stacktrace itself:
    <Unable to proxy method [public final void org.restlet.resource.UniformResource.init(org.rest let.Context,org.restlet.Request,org.restlet.Respon se)] because it is final
    So remove the final keyword of your class or/and your method.

Cheers

Mada

Comment

The methods ... are not in my files.

The methods
      Code:
      public final void org.restlet.resource.UniformResource.release()
      public final void org.restlet.resource.UniformResource.init(org.restlet.Context,org.restlet.Request,org.restlet.Response)
      are not in my files. They're in a .jar library file. They're final so they can't be @Overriden

Comment

It is just a message indicating that those methods won't be proxied... In general nothing to worry about. Ignore the message and/or increase the log level of that specific class to ERROR or FATAL.

Comment

Working...
        X