Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
WS2.0.0-RC1: No adapter found for endpoint. [...] Does your endpoint implement... Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WS2.0.0-RC1: No adapter found for endpoint. [...] Does your endpoint implement...

Hey guys,

we just tried to switch over from using XML-Based Endpoint Mapping/Declaration to AnnotationBased Endpoint Mapping/Declaration.

All on 2.0.0-RC1

We always get the well known "No adapter found" error. I tried about 5 hours solving this problems with various solutions on this forum about completing JAXB-Annotations, changing return types, etc, same problem.

I've seen 2 or 3 unanswered topics in these forums, can anybody give me another hint?

We checked the mapping files, we checked the config, we checked if all the beans are there, we checked the annotations and made sure we use the right classes for annotations.

The dispatcher checks the adapter and always fails doing so.

Cheers, thimo

Okay....after Debbuging through dispatcher and Jaxb2Marshaller we we're finally able to stop being blind and found out that we used the method signature Response response method(Object obj) instead of Response response method(Request request)

Comment

Working...
    X